Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MySensors - does it work?
Hi there
I have just installed the software on the Pi, and have the Installer (Windows) connected. It is my understanding that Calaos should support MySensors. I have now attached the MySensor USB gateway to the pi. But where do I see the gateway in the Installer? It does not show up.

I would suppose that the gateway was automatically detected, and all sensors were shown. But I cannot see anything.

Do I have to do something special?

Br
Lemme
Hi,

MySensors support is only available in the developpment branch for now. The stable v2 does not handle MySensors.

The only way as of today is to build from source, or wait a few days as we have planned an alpha build soon.
Raoul,
Calaos Core Dev.
Calaos git sur NUC NUC5PPYH | Wago 750-849 | DALI RGB | Sondes NTC sur 750-464 | Sondes 1Wire DS18B20 avec adaptateur USB DS9490R | Nodes MySensors avec gateway USB | Ecran tactile ELO avec adaptateur USB/RS232 | Squeezebox Duet et Radio | Logitech Harmony Ultimate | Ampli Pioneer VSX921
(11-30-2015, 10:24 AM)raoulh Wrote: Hi,

MySensors support is only available in the developpment branch for now. The stable v2 does not handle MySensors.

The only way as of today is to build from source, or wait a few days as we have planned an alpha build soon.

Hi Raoulh
Many thanks for the answer. I will wait for the alpha build.

Br
Lemme
(11-30-2015, 10:24 AM)raoulh Wrote: Hi,

Hi Raul
I have been looking for the aplha build in the download section for a while now, but can not find it. I can not find anything with V3 on it.
Do I look at the wrong place, or is the alpha version not out yet?

Br
Flemming
Hi,

In the last weeks we had a crash on the hosting machine serving calaos.fr, so we had a lot of work making everything up again. The new v3 builds are not added yet, you need to wait... I will tell you when there are online.

Thanks
Raoul,
Calaos Core Dev.
Calaos git sur NUC NUC5PPYH | Wago 750-849 | DALI RGB | Sondes NTC sur 750-464 | Sondes 1Wire DS18B20 avec adaptateur USB DS9490R | Nodes MySensors avec gateway USB | Ecran tactile ELO avec adaptateur USB/RS232 | Squeezebox Duet et Radio | Logitech Harmony Ultimate | Ampli Pioneer VSX921
(02-04-2016, 09:44 AM)raoulh Wrote: Hi,

In the last weeks we had a crash on the hosting machine serving calaos.fr, so we had a lot of work making everything up again. The new v3 builds are not added yet, you need to wait... I will tell you when there are online.

Thanks

Sorry to hear that.
But thanks for the answer - I will wait.